The SENTRY™ LINK-IT 2 is a cost effective but versatile IoT (Internet of Things) solution for various remote automation projects.
Multiple users WEB and APP controlled. SMS control is available as well.
It provides one digital Input (configurable by polarity of triggering) and one relay Output (active state settable to Low or High plus NO and NC free potential contacts).
There is an option to logically “link” the input to the output i.e. the certain state of the input automatically sets a predefined state of the output.
- ONE digital input and ONE Relay output (NO and NC contacts)
- Input is configurable by polarity of triggering
- Output can be set to Pulse, Latch or Toggle mode
- Output control by missed call
- WEB, Smart phone APP and SMS control
- Works with any GSM network operator SIM card (provided by the user)
- Internal / External GSM Antenna variants
- Up to 2000 Access users
- Up to 100 SMS Alert destinations
- Low Power supply voltage alert
- Power supply voltage: min. 12VDC / max. 24VDC
- Input voltage range: min. 3VDC / max. 24VDC
- Supply Current: max. 80mA when relay output is latched ON
- Relay output contacts: rated up to 5A / 250VAC / 50 or 60Hz
- Dimensions: 160x60x45mm
- Weight : +- 110g
- IP rating: IP55
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +55°C
- Operating humidity: <80%