CSB Backup battery 7.2Ah
Installers choice - "Deep-cycle" lead-acid batteries have much thicker plates to aid their longevity.
GP Series is a general purpose battery with a design life up to 5 years in standby service or more than 260 cycles at 100% discharge in cycle service. As with all CSB batteries, all are rechargeable, highly efficient, leak proof and maintenance free.
• With an isolated seal, it is not limited to direction or position in place.
• It can be put in a horizontal way, vertical way and side way.
• Long life, low self-discharge rate and high reliability.
• It has safety, low resistance so recharge is easy and energy output is more remarkable.
• Cycle or standby (or float) use.
• High rate discharge construction.
• Deep discharge recoverability GP series
A deep-cycle lead-acid battery is designed to deliver a consistent voltage as the battery discharges.
In contrast, starter batteries (e.g. most automotive batteries) are designed to deliver sporadic current spikes.A deepcycle
lead-acid battery is designed to deliver a consistent voltage as the battery discharges.The key structural difference
between deep cycle batteries and cranking batteries are the lead plates, which are solid in deep-cycle batteries and
composed of porous sponge-like plates in starting batteries. Some batteries that are labelled "deep-cycle" do not possess
these solid lead plates, however, and are actually "hybrid" batteries.
GP-1272 12Volt 7.2Ah
Resistance 21.00 Ohm
Dimentions (h)100 x (l)151 x (w)65
Max. Charging current 2.16Amp
1 Year warrantee on no visible damage.