Digital signal analysis for consistent detection throughout the coverage pattern.
Digital temperature compensation for improved catch performance at critical temperatures.
Patented Multi-Level Signal Processing (MLSP) for accurate detection of human IR energy over a broad range of temperatures.
The Bravo 6 is a specialized twin dual PIR motion sensor which emphasizes immunity from false alarms caused by pets.
The Bravo 6 is equipped with a specially designed lens∗ which enables the detector to discriminate between humans and small to mid-sized pets.
Exceptional design care and factory testing ensure years of trouble free performance. Immunity against false alarms from RF, static, electrical transients and white light are all DSC designed in features.
Multi-Level Signal Processing∗∗, temperature compensation and large multi-beam lens design means
the human target will not slip by unnoticed even on a hot summer day.
• Immune to pets under 0.75 m 38 kg
• Microprocessor based
• Advanced Multi-Level Signal (MLS) Processing∗∗
• Twin, dual element, low noise sensors
• High level static protection
• High level transient protection
• UV stable lens
• High level of white light immunity
• Excellent RF immunity
• DSC Temperature compensation circuitry
• Harsh/Normal environment jumper
• LED on/off jumper
• Vertical adjustment
• SMD construction
• Super quiet operation
• Wall/Corner mounting
• Blends with any decor
• Compact size
• Operating voltage: 9.5 VDC to 14.5 VDC
• Supply voltage ripple: 3.0 VP-P @ 12 VDC
• Stand-by current: 16.5 mA
• Current in alarm (LED on): 17.5 mA
• Contact rating (alarm & tamper): 100 mA @ 24 VDC
• Alarm contact resistor in common: 28 ohm 0.25 W
• Operating temperature: 0°C to 49°C
• Storage temperature: -40°C to 60°C
• Operating humidity: 5% to 93% RH non-condensing
• Storage humidity: up to 99% RH non-condensing
• Radiated RF immunity:
20 V/m with 80% AM over range, 27MHz to 1.0GHz
• Conducted RF immunity:
10V with 80% AM over range 150kHz to 80MHz
• Static immunity: 15 kV
• Transient immunity: 2.4 kV @ 1.2 joules
• Walk detection speed: 0.5'/s to 10'/s (0.15 m/s to 3 m/s)
• Coverage angle (wall/wall lens): 100° maximum
• Vertical adjustment: +2° to -5°
• Mounting heights: 2.1m to 3.2m (nominal 2.3m)